Saturday, October 6, 2007

Snacking My Way Home Again

On my way back from Santa Barbara I decided to make a snack themed tour through some of the trendier areas of LA.

I started in West Hollywood at Pinkberry.

Pinkberry With Fresh Mango, Rasberry and Banana



Sing along with me ...

Sorry Ice-Cream
I am dreaming of a different dessert
Frozen Yogurt and Shaved Ice
Sorry Ice-Cream
I'm on my way to Pinkberry
P-I-N-K-B-E-R-R-Y
Pinkberry for me
PinkBerry


Check this out. Only 25 calories per serving!!! Zero Calories from Fat.



On my walk over, I am pretty sure I saw Wanda Sykes coming out of the Bohdi Tree Bookstore. With my snack theme for the trip, I had my sites on a different bookstore - Book Soup over on Sunset. It reminds me of The Different Drummer Bookstore in Burlington -- without the cats curled up in the corner!

A Literary Snack At Book Soup



With all the calories I saved at PinkBerry I decided to head over to Beverly Hills and splurge on some Sprinkles cupcakes.

Yes, you too can wait in line out on the street for over half an hour just to get into the store! By the time I had purchased my prized cupcakes it was already 4 pm. That meant I would spend the next 3 hours snaking my way through LA on the 405 parking lot. Looking back, I have to say the cupcakes were worth it. I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

Sprinkles in Beverly Hills



My Prize!!

No comments: