Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Firestorm Relief

Want to get hands on with the Fire Relief Effort?

Click here for more info or
drop me an e-mail me and I can share with you opportunities to help!


Hi Team
Another team was out tonight helping a family in RB clear their household remains. It is incredible to see the number of volunteers helping at all hours of the day and night. Thank you volunteers for making a difference in this families life and doing such a great job of getting all the debris cleared.

Today will be another work day. I'll let you know if I get anything set up for Thursday or Friday but for sure we will be back out on Saturday from 8:30 to 4pm and on Sunday from 2pm to 6pm for debris removal and sifting. Let me know if you will be joining us.

I would love someone to coordinate the "filling of sand bags". This will be the next huge effort as the raining season begins to set in.

We are also looking for donations to make meals for these families as we put together welcome baskets.

If you know of a family needing help please let me know.

Thanks
Phil


Donations tax deductible -
mark Firestorm 07 Relief
mail to
FFCC
12463 Rancho Bernardo Rd. PMB #158
San Diego, CA 92128

Donations will be used to buy materials for sifters, rakes, shovels, goggles, particle masks, etc, to have on hand for the work days. Donations also needed for Gift Baskets and meals.

No comments: