Friday, June 6, 2008

Twit-ter

I have a couple of weekly Geek indulgences. I subscribe to the following weeklyTiVo-casts: DLTV, Cranky Geeks and David Pogue's NY Times Tech Review.

All of these shows have been debating the merits of a new service called Twitter.com. I love the Twitter tagline -- 'Real life happens beteen blog posts and e-mail'. Twitter is kind of like a collection of micro blog posts that answer the question 'what are you doing?'.

Listening to the debate I have been intrigued but not enough to actually sign up. Well today, twitter was featured on the Ross Blog. So I finally decided to check it out! You can find me on twitter by searching for thetippiecanoe.

Speaking of Geek TV. David Pogue did an interesting piece today on Free Voice-Activated Phone services. Click here to enjoy!

No comments: