Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Misty Ride

This morning I was running around like a crazy lady looking for my sunglasses. I needed to head out to meet up with my friend Pete for a coastal bike ride. I was *sure* I needed my sunglasses. I finally left without them. Good thing!
The North Country Coast was consumed by a crazy thick marine layer.


Marine Layer - Moonlight Beach Encinitas, California




Good news is the moist and cool air was perfect weather for riding. We started our ride at Moonlight Beach and wound our way up the coast to the Oceanside Pier and Harbour. It was my first time in this area - so Pete acted as tour guide. We found a Fish and Chip place and some interesting shops at the harbour that it would be fun to explore! When we stopped for a granola bar and water I started to shiver - so we decided to turn around and head back south.

Pete at the Oceanside Harbour

No comments: