Monday, June 29, 2009

Geek Girl Says "Wacom Outta The Park"

A couple of weeks ago I attended a Photoshop seminar where I noticed the presenter was using a pen tablet instead of a mouse. When asked about it he raved about the use of the pen for photoshop masking and re-touching. He highly recommended it over a mouse. I am terrible with the touch pad and always use a mouse. However, I have never tried a graphic pen and tablet. This presentation had me intrigued and wondering if I should investigate further...

GeekGirl just posted a video blog about the WACOM tablet. Check it out. What do you think? They are kind of pricey -is it worth it? I "type" for a living (Software Engineer) and my wrists are very sensitive after years of repetitive strain.

If you have used a pen tablet - leave a comment and share your experience.



Click here to read the full Geek Girl Blog posting

No comments: