Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Which Way To The Ocean?

The last week has been a bit of a rollercoaster. It has been the final push to bring live a client project I have been working hard on for seven months. A few last minute curve balls were thrown our way - one of which led to a stressful weekend as we flirted with failure. The last week or so a few health complications have been thrown in to the mix.

There is nothing like an evening stroll to clear your mind. I set out about 9 pm to walk through the park and enjoy the cool evening air. Just as I approached the park a car stopped and an older gentlemen stuck his head out through the window and asked me if I knew how they might get to the ocean.

Ten years ago I too stopped by the same park and asked for directions. I helped the couple and then continued happily on my way. The rest of my walk was filled with fond memories of the evening I arrived in San Diego for the first time, full of awe and anticipation!

No comments: