Saturday, April 19, 2008

Grey Day

This time last week we were enjoying full on summer weather. Today it is cool, overcast and gloomy.

First thing this morning I took a bike ride over to Torrey Pines State Park. There were lots of people hiking and bike riding - taking advantage of the cooler weather.

Torrey Pine



Dead Torrey Pine on a Gloomy Day



I have had a few quiet weekends in a row. I am getting itchy to head out on an adventure.

This weekend is 'get your house in order' weekend - so I am catching up on personal paperwork, e-mail and "stuff"! While sorting through paperwork - I watched the movie August Rush. The film has an ethereal fairy tale quality to it. It is worth watching, if only to be reminded that the world around us is alive with music ... we just need to listen for it!

No comments: