Friday, April 25, 2008

Shark Attack

By now the story is making headlines. At a local North County beach there was a fatal shark attack this morning.

I was at work on a call with a client when one of my colleagues came by and started hovering looking worried and saying, "Don't go surfing - o.k.". I put my call on hold for a moment and looked her quizzically. She told me that just down the road in Solana Beach there had been a fatal shark attack. Helicopters were flying along the coast clearing the ocean of swimmers and surfers and trying to locate the shark.

The beaches along the North County Coast (from Torrey Pines to Carlsbad) are closed until Monday. We are heading into a heat wave - so looks like I will be spending some time at the pool this weekend.



Local News Coverage


CNN coverage

No comments: