Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good-bye Zen

It's official. My beloved Zen blend tea is no more.

Lately, I have been on the prowl for a store that stocks my favourite drink --Zen Blend Iced Tea. In frustration, I even e-mailed SOBE to see if I could order some direct from the manufacturer.

Sigh. Here is their response.


From: consumer_relations@pepsi.com
Date: March 24, 2008 12:00:29 PM PDT
Subject: A Message from Consumer Relations 011547700A

Hi Tippie,

Thanks for taking the time to email us at SoBe Beverages. It's always a pleasure to hear from a fellow lizard lover!

Unfortunately, the product you’re asking about has been discontinued due to slow sales. I apologize for any disappointment this causes, and I'll be sure to share your comments with our senior marketing staff.

Thanks again for contacting us. We appreciate your interest in our company.

C- F-
Consumer Relations Representative
011547700A


So it is on to finding a new favourite.

The current front runner is ...
Pomegranate Peach Passion White Tea by POM.

Check it out and tell me what you think!

No comments: