Friday, October 3, 2008

Tonight Show Debut

Friday night I had my debut on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Friday afternoon I was heading out to Arcadia to view the work of the environmental artist Patrick Dougherty at The Arboretum. I stopped at the Shell Station on Olive St in Burbank to fill up before jumping on the freeway. I noticed that there were several NBC security guards roaming around. It seemed odd, but the gas station is across the street from the studio, so ... I didn't give it much thought. As I was pumping gas I looked around and a Mariachi band came running out of The Acupulco and across four lanes of traffic towards the studio. That is when I noticed the cameras...


'Dinner on Jay' Segment Friday Oct 3rd
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno


Click here to view the entire Dinner on Jay segment and see my blurry appearance. (Click on Chapter #2 - Dinner on Jay)

No comments: