Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Über Push Pin Art (a.k.a. Push Pin Art VI)

J- has really raised the bar with this latest creation.

J- is leaving life in a comic strip behind for a job at UCSD. What a cool good-bye gift! Shout out to J for hand colouring the pins for the red stripes (yes they were clear pins, before they met the red sharpie).

This all happened while I was busy at my keyboard stressing to meet a deadline. I have been burning the midnight oil trying to get things wrapped up before I return home to the Great White North for the holidays.

Then out by the art wall,
there rose such a clatter,
I leapt from my chair to see what was the matter,

I turned from my computer,
time to call it a day
I'm finished with work, and ready to play
When, what to my wondering eyes did appear

A Canadian Flag, in push pins, oh dear!


No comments: